Kalashnikov Group


The Kalashnikov Group is a leading Russian manufacturer of automatic and sniper combat firearms, guided artillery munitions, and a wide range of high-accuracy weapons. Kalashnikov is a powerhouse of the Russian weapon industry, producing about 95% of all small arms in the country. Special-purpose military and civilian systems are also manufactured at the Kalashnikov Group facilities, including remote-controlled combat modules, unmanned aerial vehicles, multi-functional special-purpose boats, and aerospace products. The Kalashnikov Group exports its products to more than 27 countries around the world.

New products for the Kalashnikov Group include remote-controlled combat modules, unmanned aerial vehicles, high-speed landing and assault boats for special forces, civilian vessels, automotive products, robotic combat systems, and plate carrier vests.

Activities

Kalashnikov Concern JSC, part of the Kalashnikov Group, is a backbone structure in the small arms sector of the Russian defense industry and the parent organization of the holding company responsible for next-generation designs of specialized weapon systems for military use. Within the Russian defense industry, Kalashnikov Concern is part of the Conventional Weapons sector. A blocking stake of 25% plus one share in the Concern is owned by the Rostec State Corporation, and the remaining 75% minus one share is owned by private investors.

Be the first to know

Subscribe to receive information on interesting events, new collections, and great deals.

personal data in accordance with the Privacy Policy and User Agreement