Pacemakers are produced at the Izhevsk Mechanical Plant JSC.
The company has extensive experience in the design and serial production of implantable pacemakers, programmers and bipolar electrodes. With its modern high-tech equipment and highly competent personnel, the plant boasts over 30 years of experience in the manufacture of medical appliances.
Dual-chamber compact implantable telemetry pacemakers of DDDR VIRSAR DR and DDD VIRSAR DC types are designed for treatment of heart rhythm disorders by electrical stimulation of ventricles and atria. The VIRSAR DR pacemaker has a frequency adaptation feature. Its activity sensor allows for increasing the stimulation pulse frequency depending on the level of patient's physical activity.
The pacemakers can be used with unipolar or bipolar electrodes with IS-1 standard leads (3.2 mm). The pacemakers use screwless connections to attach the anode contact of the connector part of the electrode. The pacemakers can be programmed with the UNI-2 programmer.
- automatic pacing mode switching with continuous analysis of activity within refractory periods,
- extensive statistics on multiple events presented as convenient histograms,
- protection against pacemaker-mediated tachycardia,
- sleep rate and intracardiac electrogram recording features,
- temporal programming for rates from 30 to 460 ppm,
- electrode impedance measurement from 200 to 3,000 ohms,
- emergency stimulation mode with 6.3 V amplitude and stimulation pulse duration of 976 μs.