250ITVM-series lathes are universal equipment with precision class B (in accordance with GOST 8-82), perfect for a wide range of precision turning operations.
Screw-cutting lathes are designed for a variety of high-precision turning operations using centers, collet and jaw chucks, as well as for cutting metric, inch and modular threads.
Kalashnikov Concern JSC is the only official manufacturer of the new 250ITVM-series universal screw-cutting lathes and has been issued a certificate of confirmation of industrial production in the Russian Federation (PP No. 719).
- Precision class: B (in accordance with GOST 8-82)
- Cast iron bed guarantees good vibration damping and high rigidity
- Extended warranty: 24 months
- 250ITVM.01 is the base lathe model.
- 250ITVM.03 features an extended distance between centers.