250ITVM-series lathes are universal equipment with precision class B (in accordance with GOST 8-82), perfect for a wide range of precision turning operations.
250ITVM.F1 modification lathes are equipped with a digital readout unit (DRU) which allows to increase productivity by reducing the auxiliary time for trial passes and measurement of parts. The use of the DRU facilitates the turner's work by eliminating the need to do calculations and memorize the dial revolutions.
Screw-cutting lathes are designed for a variety of high-precision turning operations using centers, collet and jaw chucks, as well as for cutting metric, inch and modular threads.
Kalashnikov Concern JSC is the only official manufacturer of the new 250ITVM-series universal screw-cutting lathes and has been issued a certificate of confirmation of industrial production in the Russian Federation (PP No. 719).
- 250ITVM.F1 is the base lathe model with a digital readout unit (DRU).
- 250ITVM.03.F1 features an extended distance between centers (750 mm).
- Precision class: B (in accordance with GOST 8-82)
- Cast iron bed guarantees good vibration damping and high rigidity
- Equipped with a digital readout unit (DRU)
- Extended warranty: 24 months