250ITVMF2 and 250ITVIM.03.F2 screw-cutting lathes with manual data input are designed for high-precision turning operations (precision class B) in single-piece and small-lot production. Function-wise, these lathes are between universal lathes (including those equipped with a DRU) and full CNC machines.
- The machinist is not required to be as skilled as one operating a universal machine, or as knowledgeable as a CNC machine operator. The dialog mode using a touchscreen allows an operator with minimal knowledge, able to master the interface of a cell phone, to work with the machine. This greatly alleviates the problem of finding and paying for skilled labor;
- As compared to universal machines, MDI machines allow increasing labor productivity by an average of 2 times thanks to the processing of parts in semi-automatic or automatic mode;
- Processing parts with complex geometry, including cones, spheres and various threads, does not require complex fixtures and machine readjustment, which saves time and material expense;
- Use of servo-drive feeding, ball screw drives and electronic controllers significantly improves the accuracy and reliability of an MDI machine and reduces operating costs compared to universal machines.
Kalashnikov Concern JSC is the only official manufacturer of the new 250ITVM-series universal screw-cutting lathes and has been issued a certificate of confirmation of industrial production in the Russian Federation (PP No. 719).
- 250ITVM.F2 is the base lathe model with manual data input (MDI).
- 250ITVM.03.F2 features an extended distance between centers.
- Precision class: B (in accordance with GOST 8-82)
- Cast iron bed guarantees good vibration damping and high rigidity
- Equipped with a manual data input (MDI) unit
- Extended warranty: 24 months