Benefits of working with us
- Direct supply of original components, own spare parts warehouse.
- Own production facility with the capacity to promptly manufacture quality parts.
- Modern equipment for diagnostics, repair and inspection of spindles and spindle assemblies.
- Flexible approach to working with customers (payment terms, repair and service conditions, discounts).
- Diagnosing and repairing a spindle consists of several steps
1. Current condition assessment
- Complete inspection of the spindle systems and components for the correctness of parameters and deviations from permissible norms.
- Drafting a report documenting the damage, tolerance deviations or defects found.
2. Repair works
- Elimination of identified discrepancies, damages and defects of the spindle (seating restoration, stator rewinding, encoder replacement/adjustment, manufacturing and replacement of spindle components).
- Checking all spindle components for conformance and accuracy prior to assembly.
- Spindle assembly is performed strictly in a temperature-controlled room with forced air filtration to avoid measurement deviations and reduce the risk of contaminants entering the spindle components.
- Testing the spindle on the bench after assembly is complete.
- Running-in at limiting and/or operating rotation frequencies.
- Checking all the operating parameters of the assembly: bearing temperature, vibration level, rotation accuracy, tightening torque, operability of all systems, etc. Drafting a test report.
- Balancing of the spindle assembly is performed using state-of-the-art, computer-controlled equipment.
- Balancing significantly increases the performance of the spindle assembly and extends the service life of the bearings, improving and maintaining a high quality of machining of the final product.