Medical and obstetric stations are designed accounting for the requirements of the healthcare institution and the current construction and sanitary norms. The building is equipped with the most modern medical equipment according to the customer's request.
Options include modern analogues, including imported ones.
The basic version of the medical complex includes two containers (surgical and outpatient) and two tents for inpatient care.
Main options for the use of mobile medical centers:
- Preventive checkups
- Health screening
- Medical care in epidemics, liquidation of accident, emergency, military conflict consequences
- Diagnosis of all kinds of diseases
- Sports medicine (diagnosis and care at sporting events)
- The doorways allow entrance and exit with stretchers in a horizontal position.
- The interior lining of tents and containers is resistant to washing with disinfectants.
- The tents can be supplied with both basic features necessary for providing care and additional equipment as required by the customer.
- Autonomous (battery-operated) interior lighting by quickly detachable LED fixtures.
- Lighting brightness and the materials of the tent meet the hygienic requirements for personnel accommodation.
Fields of application
The medical module is needed to provide routine and emergency medical care to employees working away from populated areas, including in construction, exploration and other areas.