Designed to accommodate the workstations of task force or monitoring group employees.
Fields of application
Modular operator's room can be equipped following the customer's requirements in accordance with the process management needs. Options include a special configuration for facilities with high fire hazard.
- The entrance door is located in the back wall of the container.
- The furniture is selected in accordance with the overall dimensions, based on the space limitations of the containerized housing unit.
- TV panels can be linked to a shared telecommunication network with central control from a control group module.
- Everything necessary for employees involved in process control is provided, including an operator's room, server rooms, and hardware rooms.
- The typical solution features ventilation, heating, air conditioning, fire and security alarm system.
- The room can be equipped with a gaseous fire suppression system and autonomous lighting, heating and water supply systems.
The use of autonomous utility sources makes it possible to use modular operator stations in remote and inaccessible places in military and humanitarian deployment, as well as rotational work.