The module is designed for accommodating the duty shift of the workgroup, meetings, presentations and interaction between departments.
Based on an expandable containerized housing unit:
- Dimensions in transportable configuration, mm: 6,058*2,438*2,350
- Dimensions in deployed configuration, mm: 6,058*2,438*6,640
Fields of application
Such mobile complexes are in high demand in many sectors, including emergency relief, social projects, construction of field camps, promotional and advertising campaigns, and many others.
Design features, deployed:
- Doors are located in the rear (main) and side (emergency) walls of the container.
- The furniture is selected in accordance with the overall dimensions, based on the space limitations of the containerized housing unit.
- The workspace can be equipped with both basic functional equipment and the customer's own equipment.
- The building is equipped with air conditioning, air curtain, fire alarm system, combined extract and supply-and-exhaust ventilation.
- Any configuration is possible, including bathrooms, canteens, offices, recreation areas and even an archive with the necessary fire protection.