Designed for storing bulk stocks of items requiring special storage conditions (fuel and lubricants, pyrotechnical devices, disinfectants, toxic substances, as well as material assets. Configuration can be changed by agreement with the customer.
- 1 mm thick steel internal module lining.
- Lighting fixtures in fireproof version (blackout measures in regular version only).
- Racks with a load capacity of at least 200 kg can be adjusted for number of shelves and their height.
- The door can be sealed up and locked from the outside with a padlock.
- Options include a vestibule with a barred wall and a sliding barred door to enter the main compartment.
- Alarm contact sensors can be installed on the outer swing doors, while the alarm switch can be placed in the main compartment at a sufficient distance from the barred wall to exclude disabling the alarm from the vestibule.
- The furniture is selected in accordance with the overall dimensions, based on the space limitations of the containerized housing unit.