A fishing vessel designed with a trim by the stern; offshore, single-deck, sloping stem, transom stern with a trawl slip, freeboard, with a forecastle and a forecastle superstructure. Fore navigation and trawl bridge, stern engine room, with a diesel main powerplant, single-screw, witn an adjustable pitch propeller on a fixed shaft. The hull and superstructure are made of ship steel; the bridge and mast are made of aluminum alloy.
The vessel is intended for the following functions:
- fishery via bottom or pelagic trawls;
- fishery via Danish seines;
- delivery of raw fish in bulk in the cargo tanks filled with liquid ice with recirculation of ice-water mixture;
- transportation of catch to the port or to the offshore floating factory.
- Operating area: the exclusive economic zone of the Russian Federation - Far Eastern fishery basin.