The Hotline is a system for collecting and processing information for timely detection and prevention of fraud, embezzlement and corruption in the Corporation and its organizations, which enables employees of the Corporation and its organizations, as well as third parties, to send reports on signs and facts of fraud, embezzlement and corruption.
How to use the Hotline
- Specify the Corporation's organization (if possible, specify the function/division of the organization/area of activity) where the violation occurred.
- Give a description of the violation and state the facts that you know of.
- Specify the estimated possible damage and other additional information.
- Specify your name (not required).
- Specify your contact information (not required).
An exhaustive list of cases handled by the Hotline:
- Embezzlement or misuse of property and assets;
- Taking bribes and kickbacks;
- Conflicts of interest among employees of the Corporation/organizations of the Corporation and counterparties;
- Misrepresentation of accounting (financial) and management reports;
- Illegal financial transactions.
Memo on sending messages to the hotline of Concern Kalashnikov JSC on combating corruption
PDF 74.6 KB
PDF 1.6 MB
Order No. 173
PDF 397.6 KB
Regulations on the hotline for combating fraud, embezzlement, and corruption in Rostec State Corporation and organizations
PDF 785.9 KB
PDF 3.8 MB
Code of ethics and official conduct
PDF 2.1 MB