The project CCa5712LS Sergey Prikhodko (shipyard number 01201) crabber boat, launched on October 27 at Nobel Brothers Shipyard, has entered the stage of cladding and room equipping.
Cabins and working premises will be furnished and equipped as part of the planned works. This stage is expected to be finished by May 2023. The Sergey Prikhodko will leave for mooring and at-sea trials after being outfitted with navigational and other equipment.
The vessel is being built as part of the Quotas Under the Keel federal investment program by order of Akva-Invest, a subsidiary of the TIGR Pacific Investment Group. It is designed for operation in unrestricted navigation areas. The crabber boat is equipped to haul up to 120 tons of live crab over long distances from fisheries to ports of reception. Damen Engineering developed the project.
Crabber boat specifications:
The CCa 5712LS crabber boat project was developed by Damen Engineering (Saint Petersburg).
· Overall length: 57.70 m
· Scantling draft: 4.84 m
· Gross tonnage: 1,550 register tons
· Living quarters: for 24 people
· Top speed: 12.6 kts
· Deadweight, approx.: 950 tons
· Sea endurance: at least 40 days
· Main engine power: 1,620 kW
· Diesel generator power: 544 kW
· Emergency diesel generator power: 92 kW
· Crane load capacity: 3.5 tons